Delivering value at every stage in life
Cigna is there for your clients and their employees when they're healthy, sick, injured, and during life-changing circumstances. We offer programs and services dedicated to helping your clients and their employees through all stages of life.
Term life insuranceOur life insurance plans offer:
- Additional financial protection for employees and their families
- Health and well-being discount programs including estate planning and beneficiary resolution services
- Living benefit options through Cigna's critical and terminal illness additional benefits
- Online financial planning tools and a suite of value-added programs and services for employees and their families that start on day one
Our AD&D insurance can help provide additional financial protection for unexpected expenses after a serious injury or death caused by a covered accident. Whether your client offers basic or voluntary coverage, our AD&D insurance provides:
- Access to a broad range of coverage options to meet employee needs
- No medical questions or exam requirements to obtain coverage
- Value-added programs and services for employees and their families that start on day one
Term life and accident insurance policies are insured and/or administered by Life Insurance Company of North America, except in NY where policies are insured by Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York (New York, NY). AD&D policies pay limited accident-only benefits. Exclusions and limitations may apply. For costs and details of coverage, contact Cigna.